Traditional Country Music
I was outside one evening working around the house when the words came to mind, “I was the first to say I Love You, & The Last To Say Goodbye” I immediately thought “now this is a Country Music title!” My wife Janice and I started brainstorming resulting in the final release of the song….
Tells a story of a young 9-year-old boy being awoken by his Father physically abusing his Mother after yet another weekend house party with friends and family. He lays there in tears as he hears his Mother crying from the abuse. He loves her but can’t protect her, as he’s only nine. It is a…
- Golden Ring Chris Melanson & Georgette Jones 3:03
- I’ve Been Around Enough To Know Chris Melanson 2:38
- Last To Say Goodbye Chris Melanson 4:21
- Daddy Don’t Hurt Mama Chris Melanson 3:35
- Right Here In My Arms Chris Melanson 2:24
- Rockin’ Years Chris Melanson & Georgette Jones 3:21
- Life Turned Her That Way Chris Melanson 3:20
- Mountain Of Love Chris Melanson 2:55
- All I Have To Offer You Is Me Chris Melanson 3:10
- Borrowed Angel Chris Melanson 3:08
- I Threw Away The Rose Chris Melanson 3:14
I would love to hear from you! Whether you have feedback on my music, want to buy a CD, book a show, or just say hi!
Here’s how to reach me easily: